Chicken breast is transformed from meh to marvelous thanks to the delicious power of bacon. These bacon wrapped chicken bites are a perfect appetizer for any time.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 lb. thinly sliced bacon
- BBQ rub
- Preheat your Z Grills pellet smoker to 225 °F.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1” x 1” cubes.
- Wrap each cube with a full piece of bacon so it’s covered completely and secure with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle the rub evenly out over the bacon wrapped chicken bites.
- Place them into the smoker and close the lid. Smoke at 225 °F for about 3 hours or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 170 °F.