This is the best and easiest way to get flavorful, aromatic, juicy, and tender BBQ smoked chicken breast every time. It’s simple, quick, and made on a Z Grills pellet grill.
- 1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2-3 Tbsp BBQ Chicken Rub
- Preheat pellet grill to 250 °F.
- Pound chicken breasts flat, about 1/2'' thick. Rub the dry rub all over chicken breasts.
- Place chicken breasts on the grill grate. Close pellet grill lid and cook at 250 °Ffor about 30 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 °F.
- Remove from pellet grill and let rest 5-10 minutes.