This cheesy potato casserole will elevate any meal into a feast. It’s a little crispy up top, but then as you go into it, it’s really succulent.
- 30 oz frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 10.5 oz cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. onions, chopped
- 2 c. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 c. corn flakes, crushed
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat pellet smoker to 350 °F.
- Spray a 9×13 inch foil pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the potato mixturein a large bowl, and then pour into the prepared foil pan.
- In a small bowl combine crushed corn flakes and butter. Mix to combine. Sprinkle over potato mixture in foil pan.
- Place on the preheated smokerand leavefor 1 hour or until potatoes are cooked through and topping is golden brown.
- Remove and serve immediately.