Skip to content
- Vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne powder
- 8 ears of corn, husked
- ¼ butter
- ½ cup crumbled cotija cheese
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
- Set your Z Grill for around 300 degrees.
- Brush grill grate with oil, using a pastry brush.
- Combine chile powder and cayenne in a small bowl.
- Grill corn, turning occasionally with tongs until cooked through and lightly charred (Around 10 minutes).
- Remove from grill and immediately brush each ear with 1½ tsp. butter.
- Sprinkle each with 1 Tbsp. cheese and a pinch of chile powder mixture.
- Squeeze 1 lime wedge over each ear and serve.