These easy grilled Brussels sprouts make the perfect plant based side dish for any summer main. Try these grilled Brussels sprouts and you’ll never eat Brussels sprouts any other way!
- 6 cups fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Heat your Z Grills pellet grill to between 350 and 425 °F.
- Place the sprouts in a large bowl, drizzle them with olive oil, and toss to combine well. Set aside.
- Make a foil pouch. Place the Brussels sprouts in the center of the pouch and roll up the sides leaving the top open.
- Sprinkle the Brussels sprouts with kosher salt.
- Toss the pouch on the grill. Close the lid. Stir after about 5 minutes.
- Grill for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the Brussels sprouts from the pouch to a plate and serve.