These spice-rubbed grilled chicken thighs have fantastic flavors and are very easy to make. They are perfect for a quick dinner or as a potluck main dish for a crowd.
- PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
- COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MINUTES
- SERVINGS: 4
- 2 lb. skinless, boneless chicken thighs, trimmed
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground thyme
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground pepper
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- oil, as needed
- Preheat yourZ Grills Pellet Grill to medium high heat using apple or cherry pellets. Lightly brush grill grates with oil.
- Mix paprika, chili powder, cumin, thyme, salt, garlic powder, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture over both sides of the chicken and rub to gently coat the chicken on all sides.
- Add the chicken to the hot grilland grill until it is just cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes per side. The internal temperature should be at least 165 °F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and honey. Brush the mixture over grilled chicken.