Looking for a healthier alternative to chicken wings? Cauliflower is a fantastic option and won't let you miss the real chicken wings.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1–1/2 cup flour
- 1–1/2 cup sparkling water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 tablespoons chicken rub
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat your Z Grills pellet smoker to 450 °F.
- Chop the cauliflower into florets.
- Whisk together the flour, water, olive oil, cornstarch, chicken rub, and salt.
- Dip the cauliflower florets into the batter one at a time, shake off any excess, and then dip each floret into the breadcrumbs.
- Grill for 25 minutes or until golden on top.
- Serve with sauce or your favorite dipping sauce.