Add that lovely subtle smoky flavor to the eggplant to elevate the whole dish. This smoked eggplant makes the perfect side dish and is also great for a light brunch!
- 2 medium eggplant
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat your Z Grills pellet grill to medium-high.
- Slice eggplant into ¾" thick slices.
- Combine olive oil, garlic, and seasoning in a small bowl.
- Brush each side of the eggplant with olive oil mixture and season with salt & pepper.
- Grill the eggplant for 4-5 minutes per side or until the vegetables are softened to your liking.