Grilled Lobster Tails - smoky delicious lobster tails topped with butter and lemon. Lobster tails have never tasted so good before! Summer eating at its finest!
- 4 Lobster Tails (8 oz Each)
- 3 Sticks Unsalted Butter
- 4 Cloves Garlic Minced
- ½ Cup Fresh Parsley Chopped
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Zest
- 2 Teaspoons Crushed Red Pepper
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- 1 TBS Kosher Salt
- 1 TBS Cracked Black Pepper
- Preheat pellet smoker to 375°F.
- Split lobster tails in half lengthwise and season with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Place butter in an aluminum pan and put the pan on the hot side of the grillto melt the butter.
- Add garlic, parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice, and red pepper to butter and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place lobster tails meat side down on thegrill and cook for 5-6 minutes. Baste the shell side with the butter mixture.
- Dunk each tail in the butter mixture and then transfer to thegrill, shell side down. Baste meat again with butter mixture.
- Cook for an additional 4-5 minutes or until the lobster meat turnsopaque and shells are bright pink.
- Serve with remaining butter mixture, fresh parsley, and lemon wedges.