This grilled Mahi Mahi recipe is super easy to make and finishes in under 10 minutes. It;s the perfect weeknight meal!
- 3 Mahi Mahi fillets
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- a pinch Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat your to pellet grill to 450 ºF.
- In a small bowl, combine the spices. Mix well.
- Brush each fillets with olive oil on both sides and then season the fillets with the spice mixture.
- place the fillets onto the grill and grill for 4-5 minutes per side, until golden.
- Drizzle with lemon juice. Serve.