This Grilled Tender Flank Steak is a quick and easy dinner for the weeknights. It’s so flavorful that will make any night more special.
- PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
- COOK TIME: 12 MINUTES
- RESTING TIME: 5 MINUTES
- TOTAL TIME: 18 MINUTES
- SERVINGS: 6
- 1.5 pound flank steak
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- lime wedges, optional
- In a dish large enough to lay the flank steak flat mix the oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, garlic, chili flakes, salt, and pepper together.
- Place the flank steak in the marinade. Flip the steak so that it is evenly coated. Cover and place it in the fridge to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Heat the grill to 450-500 °F using hickory pellets.
- Remove the steak from the marinade and transfer it to the grill grates. Cook with the lid open, for about 3 minutes.
- Turn the steak 45 degrees and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Repeat the processon theother side of the steak—Flip the flank steak and cook for 3 minutes. Turn it 45 degrees again and grill for 3 more minutes, or until it reaches your preferred doneness.
- Remove the flank steak from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Thinly slice steak against the grain.
- Serve with lime wedges.