Skip to content
May 18, 2019
Hell on a Hoagie!
- 3 bell peppers of assorted colors, sliced thin
- 2 onions, sliced thin
- 2 large of garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 clove of olive oil
- 8 fresh sausages
- 8 hoagie rolls
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Sauté peppers, onions, and garlic over moderate high heat until lightly browned and softened while stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- While veggies are sautéing, grill sausages at 350 degrees for 8 minutes or done, turning once.
- Remove from your grill and cut in half lengthwise.
- Halve Hoagie rolls horizontally
- Add favorite condiments to roll
- Add sauté vegitibles and sausage.