Not only is this meatloaf “scary,” it’s scary delicious!
- 3 Pounds Ground Beef
- 1 Pound Italian Sausage
- 1/2 Cup Diced Onion
- 1/2 Cup Diced Green Pepper
- 1 Cup Shredded Fresh Zucchini
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 Cup Ketchup
- 1 Sleeve Crackers, Crushed (Buttery Or Saltine)
- 4 Slices Bread, Cubed
- 1/3 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 Teaspoon Each Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Onion Slices, For Eyes
- 1 Pound Thick Sliced Bacon, for Bandages
- Green Pepper Slices, Nose and Teeth
- Sweet Ketchup Sauce:
- 2 Cups Ketchup
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Preheat your pellet grillto 350ºF.
- In a large bowl mix together all ingredients.
- Place mixture into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish and shape into a skull.
- Place onion slices on meatloaf where the eyes should beand green pepper slices for teeth.
- Randomly place bacon slices on meatloaf skull to look like bandages.
- Bake meatloaf in your grill, covered with foil for 2 hours (drain excess grease if necessary).
- Remove foil, and continue baking for another hour (drain excess grease if necessary).
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, stir together ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder,and garlic powder. Put in the grill grate and simmer on low until warm. Baste meatloaf with sauce every 15 minutes during last hour of baking.
- Serve with remaining sauce.