So soft, sweet, and delicious, this is the most amazing cornbread you'll ever taste! And cooking with the cast iron skillet creates a brown crunchy crust that really amps up the flavor and texture.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat pellet grill to 350 °F.
- Grease a 12-inch cast iron skillet or an equivalent baking pan.
- Add flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt, sugar, honey, butter, sour cream, eggs, and milkinto a mixing bowl.
- Mix well then pour into pan and bake on the grill for 30-35 minutes or until the cornbread is baked through in the center.