This roast beef recipe adds a ton of flavor to the beef with minimal effort! You’ll enjoy tender, juicy beef roast infused with a big, rich smoky flavor that you won’t forget for a long time.
3 lb beef (roast, rump, sirloin, top, or chuck)
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Worcestershire sauce to rub down
- Preheat your pellet smoker to 215°F.
- Start by mixing the salt, pepper, smoked paprika, garlic, and onion powders together.
- Give the roast a good rub down with Worcestershire sauce, and then apply the spice rub.
- Cook it in a smoker at around 215°F for 4 to 6 hours. The roast is ready to come out when its internal temperature is between 145°F to 155 °F.
- Before slicing, let the roast rest for 20 minutes, covered with foil.
- To help brighten up the beef’s flavors, sprinklea little salt on the slices.
- Serve and enjoy.