The smoke ring does all the talking! You enjoy tender and juicy with big, rich smoky beef flavor that you won’t forget for a long time.
- Large chuck roast
- Cattlemen’s Grill “Steakhouse” rub
- 1 to 2 cups Beef Broth
- Do a nice rub.
- Preheat your grill at room temperature.
- Set it on the grill uncovered until you reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees F, about 2 hours or so.
- Cover it and let it go to 200 to 205 degrees F for about 3 hours.
- Pull it; let it rest about 10 minutes, slice and serve spooning over some of your juices.