Smoked brats are a perfect main dish for any major sporting event or get-together! Each bite has an extra layer of smokey flavor and complexity.
- 1 Package Raw Uncooked Bratwurst Sausage
- 1 Package Hot Dog Buns
- 1 Container Yellow Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Onion (Optional)
- Preheat your Z Grills Pellet Smoker to 225 °F.
- Place the brats on the smoker, close the lid, and let your brats soak up some smoke for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, increase the temperature of your smoker to 275 °F.
- Once your smoked brats reach an internal temperature of 160 °F, remove them from the smoker and let them rest for 5 minutes. This may take about 30 minutes.
- Serve on buns and with chopped onion and mustard or toppings of your choice.