It’s easier than you think to get a perfectly cooked, flavorful, tender, and fall-apart brisket when you try this smoked brisket recipe on a Z Grills pellet grill.
- 1 15 lb brisket
- 1 cup beer
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup beef stock
- 5 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Set the temperature to 225 °Fand preheat, lid closed, for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, chili pepper, kosher salt, and pepper.
- Rub the seasonings on all sidesof the brisket.
- Place the brisket on the grill grate, fat side down.
- Cook the brisket until it reaches an internal temperature of 160 °F(about 3 to 4 hours).
- When brisket reaches an internal temperature of 160 °F, remove it from the grill.
- Double wrap the meat in aluminum foil and add the beef broth to the foil packet.
- Return brisket to the grill grate and cook until it reaches an internal temperature of 204 °F(about 3 hours more).
- Once finished, remove the brisket from the grill, unwrap from foil and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Cut against the grain and serve. Enjoy!