This Smoked Buffalo Chicken Dip is extremely easy to make - in just 3 steps, but got the perfect amount of flavor. The smoky flavor elevates this dip beyond regular buffalo dip. It’s perfect for a family get together, or a party for the big game.
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 (8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup FRANK'S RedHot Original Cayenne
- 1/3 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 1 cup crumbled bleu cheese or your favorite shredded cheese
- Preheat your Pellet Grill at 225°F.
- Combine all ingredients and spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- Grill until mixture is heated through.