Extremely simple to cook, this smoked chicken breast is a whole new level of deliciousness. You'll never want smoked chicken another way again!
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon BBQ rub
- Preheat your Z Grills pellet smoker to 200-225 °F.
- Rub the chicken breasts with the oil and then coat them with the BBQ rub.
- Place the chicken in the smoker. Cook for about 75 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the breast registers 165 °F.
- Remove the chicken from the smoker and let rest for about 10 minutes before slicing.