Next time you’ve got a cravin’ for deviled eggs, try ’em smoked. Smoked deviled eggs are a show stopping twist on a classic appetizer.
- PREP TIME:15 mins
- TOTAL TIME:15 mins
- 12 Eggs
- 2 tsp Yellow Mustard
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp Hot Sauce
- ¼ tsp BBQ Rub
- Preheated your Z Grills smoker to 350°F.
- Place whole eggs directly on the preheated smoker and cook for 30 minutes turning ½ way through.
- Remove the cooked eggs and place immediately into an ice bath. Chill completely.
- Reduce the heat of your pellet grill to 180°F.
- Peel the eggs and return them to the smoker for another 30 minutes.
- Once eggs are done, carefully slice the egg lengthwise and remove the yolk to a mixing bowl.
- Add in mustard, mayo, hot sauce and ½ the BBQ rub to the yolks. Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- Use a spoon to fill each egg white with about 1 tablespoon of the yolk mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining rub over the eggs.