This Smoked Green Bean Casserole is an easy and delicious side dish that can be made for fancy dinners or just simple weeknight meals.
- 4 Cans Green Beans
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 Cup of Milk
- Splash of Worcestershire Sauce
- Garlic Salt
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Crispy French Onions
- Preheat grill to 225 °F.
- Drain excess juices from the green beans.
- In a large bowl mix the Cream of Mushroom, milk, Worchestiure Sauce, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Add drained green beans to the soup mixture and stir gently to combine.
- Spray your dish with a non-stick spray and then pour the mixture into a baking pan.
- Place the baking ban on the grill and smoke for about 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle the crispy onions and allow to smoke for about another 5 to 10 more minutes.