A good Smoked Ham is the perfect centerpiece for any celebration. Flavorful, juicy, and tasty, smoked ham to feed your crew. This easy smoked ham is moist, tender, and delicious inside while the outside is brushed with a honey mustard glaze and caramelized for a hint of sweetness.
- 3.5 lb bone-in ham
Honey Mustard Glaze
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 tbsp Worchestershire
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup mustard, dijon
- 2 cups apple juice
- 2 tbsp sweet rub
- Set up your pellet smoker to cook at 350 °F.
- When the smoker gets up to temp, place your ham in a roasting pan, and put it in the smoker. Insert a temperatureprobe in the center at the thickest part of the ham.
- Add the olive oil, garlic, and onion to a medium saucepan over medium heat. When the onion is translucent, add the apple juice. Continue to simmer the apple juice until the liquid has reduced to half.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and stir. Remove the saucepan from the smoker and baste the ham generously with the glaze using a basting brush.
- When the internal temperature of the ham reads 100 °F, glaze the ham again. Repeat the process at 110, 120, and 130 °F.
- When the internal temp of the ham hits 140 °F, the ham is done. Remove from the smoker, and carve.
- Serve with any of the remaining glaze.