Smoked mashed potatoes are the ultimate in comfort food. These fluffy potatoes are smoked for a tasty twist on a classic side dish. And most importantly, it’s incredibly easy to make - just 2 steps!
- 2 1/2 lb. Hot Cooked Potatoes
- 1/2 Cup Homo Milk
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- 3 Green Onions, Chopped
- 1/2 lb. Bacon, Cooked, Not Too Crisp
- Butter Infused Olive Oil or Olive Oil
- Mash the potatoes with the butter and milk until creamy. Mix in the onions and bacon. Place in a cast iron pan or foil container. Drizzle with the olive oil and cover loosely with foil.
- Smoke at 225-250 degrees F for 1-1 1/2 hours. Before serving broil for 1 min. to brown. Serve hot.