Get ready for some serious flavor! Smoked Meatballs are a savory twist on a party favorite! They are so delicious and everybody loves them.
- 1.5 lb ground pork
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1.5 teaspoon salt
- 4 oz bacon (cut into 1.5 inch pieces)
- Preheat your Z Grills pellet smoker to 250 °F.
- Combine the ground pork, garlic, onion, and salt in a large bowl.
- Use a small scoop or spoon and portion the meat mixture into 16 balls. Roll around in your hands to form the ball. Thread them on the wooden skewers, alternating meatballs and bacon.
- Place in the smoker and cook for 1 hour 15 min or until the meatballs register 165 °F.
- Serve with barbecue sauce.