The mild smokiness takes the flavors of the pumpkin pie up a notch.
- 1 Pie Crust
- 15 oz Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Ginger
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- Whipped Cream, for Topping
- Fire up your pellet grill and set the temperature to 400 °F.
- Place your pie crust in a 9" pie dish, and place in your grill for ten minutes.
- Combine the pie filling ingredients while the pie crust is cooking.
- Remove the crust from the grill after ten minutes, and pour the filling into the crust.
- Lower the grill temperature to 350 °F, and return the pie to the grill.
- Smoke the pie for 50 minutes.
- Top the pie with whipped cream or others and get ready to indulge in the pumpkin pie.