Kissed with smoke and the sweet heat from the glaze, this easy smoked salmon is seriously addicting.
- 1 lb. salmon fillets
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. sriracha
- 2 tsp. honey
- 2 tsp. chili sauce
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. fish sauce
- Preheatyourwood pellet grill to 350 °F.
- Sprinkle the salmon with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, whisk together the sriracha, honey, chili sauce, lime juice, and fish sauce.
- Once the grill is hot, place the salmon on the grill and leavefor 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, brush the salmon with the sriracha chili sauce and keep cookingfor 5-10minutes. The salmon should be firm to the touch and crispy on the edges.
- Serve hot!