Imagine the tender sirloin beef melts in your mouth with a beefy flavor and deep smokey taste. You just can't resist it.
- 1 top sirloin beef roast (5-6 pounds)
- 3 tbsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup Montreal steak spice
- Trim the roast of any excess fat. Tie the roast up with kitchen twine if desired.
- Rub the roast down with the sea salt and then rub the roast with the Montreal steak spice.
- Set up smoker for 250 degrees F.
- Lay the roast on the grill grate and smoke until 135 degrees F, or until the desired doneness.
- Remove the roast from the pellet smoker and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice and serve.