- 3 bell peppers of assorted colors, sliced thin
- 2 onions, sliced thin
- 2 large of garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 clove of olive oil
- 8 fresh sausages
- 8 hoagie rolls
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Sauté peppers, onions, and garlic over moderate high heat until lightly browned and softened while stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- While veggies are sautéing, grill sausages at 350 degrees for 8 minutes or done, turning once.
- Remove from your grill and cut in half lengthwise.
- Halve Hoagie rolls horizontally
- Add favorite condiments to roll
- Add sauté vegitibles and sausage.
- 4 large peaches
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Wash and halve peaches. Remove pit.
- Preheat your Z Grill to 375 degrees
- Place peaches on aluminum foil
- Add 2 tablespoons of blueberries into each peach half.
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of brown sugar on each and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Fold up the foil and seal the peaches.
- Place on the grill and cook for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Turn once.
- Serve right out of the foil.
- 2 salmon fillets with skin*
- 1 cup of soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 9 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- 3 inches finely chopped ginger
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of basil
- Wash the salmon fillets thoroughly and place in a pan.
- Combine soy sauce, olive oil, garlic, ginger, and sugar In a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour the marinade over the fillets.
- Place in the refrigerator for around five hours.
- Set your Z Grill to smoker and pre-heat for 15 minutes.
- Place salmon on grill.
- Smoke for 60 to 90 minutes, or until fish flakes nicely.
- Serve with favorite seasoning.