- 3 bell peppers of assorted colors, sliced thin
- 2 onions, sliced thin
- 2 large of garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 clove of olive oil
- 8 fresh sausages
- 8 hoagie rolls
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Sauté peppers, onions, and garlic over moderate high heat until lightly browned and softened while stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- While veggies are sautéing, grill sausages at 350 degrees for 8 minutes or done, turning once.
- Remove from your grill and cut in half lengthwise.
- Halve Hoagie rolls horizontally
- Add favorite condiments to roll
- Add sauté vegitibles and sausage.
- 4 large peaches
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Wash and halve peaches. Remove pit.
- Preheat your Z Grill to 375 degrees
- Place peaches on aluminum foil
- Add 2 tablespoons of blueberries into each peach half.
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of brown sugar on each and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Fold up the foil and seal the peaches.
- Place on the grill and cook for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Turn once.
- Serve right out of the foil.
- 10-12 Lb beef brisket, fat trimmed to ¼” thickness
- ⅓ Cup kosher salt
- ⅓ Cup black pepper
- Season the brisket with salt and pepper.
- Let the brisket sit at room temperature for an hour.
- Preheating your Z Grill at smoke.
- Place brisket, fatty side up.
- Rotate every 3 hours flip over.
- Smoke until meat is very tender.
- Let the brisket rest at least 30 minutes