- 6 lobster tails
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 lime wedges
- Preheat your Z Grill at 375 degrees.
- Split the lobster tails in half place then back side down.
- Cut down through the center to the shell the whole length of each tail.
- Pull the shell back, exposing the meat.
- Pat the lobster tails with paper towel to dry.
- Combine in a small mixing bowl the butter, lemon juice, dill, and salt until the salt has dissolved.
- Brush the mixture onto the flesh side of each lobster tail.
- Place the lobster tails onto the grill and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, turning them once during the cooking process. (The shells should turn a bright pink).
- Remove the heat.
- Serve with lime wedges!