- 2 salmon fillets with skin*
- 1 cup of soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 9 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- 3 inches finely chopped ginger
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of basil
- Wash the salmon fillets thoroughly and place in a pan.
- Combine soy sauce, olive oil, garlic, ginger, and sugar In a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour the marinade over the fillets.
- Place in the refrigerator for around five hours.
- Set your Z Grill to smoker and pre-heat for 15 minutes.
- Place salmon on grill.
- Smoke for 60 to 90 minutes, or until fish flakes nicely.
- Serve with favorite seasoning.