Tired of baked or fried tilapia? Try this smoked Teriyaki Smoked Tilapia. Smoking takes the tilapia’s flavor to the next level. And the simple marinade brings the fish a sweet tang that goes well with the infuse of smoke. It’s just delicious.
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- Green onions (optional)
- In a large bowl, make the marinade by mixing together the teriyaki sauce, honey,and sriracha. Make surehoney is dissolved and well blended.
- Place the tilapia fillets in the marinade. Turn the filletssothey are completely coated. Cover with a plastic wrap and marinate in the fridge for about 2 hours.
- Set the smoker to 275°F using wood of choice.
- Remove the tilapia fillets from the marinade and transferthem to the grill. Smoke the fillets until they reach an internal temperature of 145°F, about 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with green onionsif desired.