GRILL RACK SCRAPE & GRAB TOOL
1.Compatible with all 700Series and ZPG-450A
2.Easily grab and lift out the grill rack with one hand.
3.Scrape the rack clean without scratching the ceramic coating.
4.The angle of the handle makes reaching the back of the grill racks easy.
How to Use：
- Hook in the middle of the grill rack so it is balanced and easy to lift out with one hand.
- The teeth hook under the central rail on the grill rack allowing you to pick it up.
- To prepare for cleaning, burn shallow grooves into the blade on a hot grill rack.
- Dip blade in water and scrape back and forth to clean the grill. This works best when the grill is still hot.
- Dip blade in some peanut or canola oil and scrape the grill rack, coating it in a thin layer to reduces food sticking.