ZPG-L6002E 8 IN 1 WOOD PELLET GRILL & SMOKER
Z GRILLS 2019 Model ZPG-L6002E 8 in 1 BBQ Grill Auto Temperature Control
Delivery in 3-5 days
- 8-in-1: Grill, smoke, bake, roast, sear, braise, barbeque and char-grill
- Fan-forced Convection cooking-eliminates the need for a rotisserie and creates a versatile environment for grilling, roasting, smoking, braising and baking.
- 2020 New Model --Temperature and Pellet Feed Control System. The new upgrade digital control board auto ignites the grill and allows you to set the cooking temperature from 180°f to 450°f.
- Automated electric feed system-maintains the heat for you from 180ºf to 450ºf and produce the optimal amount of smoke. Just set it and let it work: No more babysitting. Enjoy the cooking!
- HUGE GRILLING AREA--600 Square inches grilling area; Foldable working shelf; heavy duty all terrain wheels; rust proof cover & racks
- 3 YEARS --Manufacture 3 year , please see the PDF file in & Support part for details.
- EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners.
- The L6002E‘s new stainless steel built prevents corrosion
- EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup.
- EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
Important information for you
- Always start your grill on SMOKE with the door or lid open
- If the grill runs out of the pellets, please turn the grill off .
- Please consult your owner's manual for the" Initial Firing Instructions"
- When finished cooking on your barbecue set the temperature/dial knob to the Shutdown Cycle position, this will leave the draft Induction fan running for 10 minutes to burn any excess pellets in the fire pot. after the fan runs for 10 minutes the controller will power off and the fan will stop running.
Z Grills ships online orders within the continental U.S.. We do not ship to Hawaii or Alaska. We also do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
Orders can take up to 1 business day to process, and may not ship until the following business day. Deliveries take an average of 3 to 5 business days to arrive after orders have been processed.The ETA are affected by weather conditions and holidays.
Z Grills generally offers free shipping. Please check the product page for details on the item you wish to purchase.
Please note that if your grill has shipped out and there is an error on your address (made by you) or you just need to ship your package to another place we will have to charge you a $25 recall fee.
Z Grills wants to ensure our customer satisfied with their purchase. We accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing or workmanship for 30 days from the date of purchase. All merchandise must be unused, unassembled, and returned in the original packaging.
We only accept returns from purchases made directly through our website: www.zgrills.com. For products purchased directly from our authorized dealers, please refer to their return policy and contact them directly for more information.
We do not accept returns on pellets.
After receipt, returned items will be inspected and a refund will be applied within 10 business days of receiving the returned product.
Both original and return shipping costs are non-refundable. We also charge a restocking fee. The total fees for original shipping and restocking. Return shipping fees vary depending freight carrier chosen. Customers will be responsible to arrange and pay fees for return shipping.
To initiate a return, please call our Customer Service department at 1-833-947-4557. Please provide your order number, date of purchase, and where you purchased your grill.
Any purchase made through Z Grills may can be cancelled within 24 hours of purchase. If you want to cancel your order, please call our Customer Service team within 24 hours of purchase. Any cancellation after 24 hours will fall under the Z Grills return policy.